Christmas is a romantic time of year. We celebrate with the ones we love and are surrounded by the sounds and scents of the season. It’s no wonder that it’s the perfect season to get married! If you’re planning a holiday wedding we have DIY Christmas table decorations to inspire your event.
Best DIY Christmas Table Decorations for Your Wedding
Can you believe that Christmas is right around the corner? If you’re planning a holiday-centric wedding, it’s a fabulous time of year for inspiration. We rounded out some home decor ideas that you can use as elegant Christmas centerpieces and wedding details.
Many of these ideas can double as ideas for your home, too. The holidays will be here before you know it, so now is the perfect time to start planning out your Christmas table centerpiece ideas.
All of these projects are perfect for the entire holiday season. Therefore, you can use them all winter long. Feel free to mix and match Christmas table setting ideas—or personalize them—to make your table unique and your own. Here are 20 of the best DIY Christmas table decorations that you can use at your wedding.
Christmas Table Setting Ideas
1. Tree Snow Globe Wedding Favors
These DIY Christmas table decorations are as cute as can be. Consequently, the best part is that they can double as wedding favors for your guests to take home. These adorable snow globes are simple to make and will delight each and every one of your guests.
2. Christmas Paper Houses to Hold Favors
Ok, if you’re looking for something to hold your wedding favors, these are perfect. Imagine these tiny paper houses strewn throughout your wedding tables. Even better if you adore farmhouse decor. Too cute!
3. Holiday Wreath Napkin Rings
Just a few minutes and a few simple supplies will make these tiny wreaths. They’ll serve your place settings well as these holiday decorations hold your napkins in place. Keep them or give them as gifts for your wedding guests to take home.
Christmas Centerpiece Ideas Using Mason Jars
Note: We know, we KNOW, ok? If you’re in the wedding industry, you realize that vendors complain a lot about passe trends. One of which is the mason jar (and burlap and baby’s breath, but we digress).
However, when it comes to Christmas, the lowly vessel can be used to create adorable, modern Christmas table decorations. Promise! Just take a peek at these and see.
4. Candle DIY Christmas Table Decorations
The holidays are the perfect time of year to make good use of mason jars as our next few projects will showcase. These simple Christmas table decorations will add both light and color to your wedding reception tables.
5. Snow Globe Mason Jar Christmas Table Centerpieces
Ok, this may be a favorite! How adorable is this? And the vintage feel is just perfect. An antique mason jar has been turned into a cute snow globe using a Christmas card. Such a sweet little decor item!
6. Cranberry Christmas Table Centerpiece
Fake snow, fresh greens, cranberries, and battery-powered tea light are all you need. Turn mason jars into adorable Christmas table centerpieces that would look cute on your reception tables or in your home.
7. Unique Christmas Centerpieces with Floating Candles
Building off of the cranberry and mason jar idea, these floating candle Christmas table centerpieces are so unique. They’re also fairly economical, too. Use foraged items, water, cranberries, and a tealight to transform mason jars into adorable DIY Christmas centerpieces.
Other DIY Christmas Table Decorations
8. Vintage DIY Christmas Centerpieces
There’s such a homey vibe when it comes to holiday items from yesteryear. And these vintage DIY Christmas centerpieces encompass that feeling. Use antique patterns and mod podge to make these sweet statement trees.
9. Pinecone Christmas Table Runner Ideas
Elegant Christmas table runners are easy to make when you incorporate nature. Head outside and use greenery and pinecones (these can be saved throughout the year). Use them to create a textured centerpiece. So pretty!
10. Ornament DIY Christmas Table Decorations
Don’t underestimate the power of pops of color from ornaments! Red balls (or any type of round ornament, really) can make a statement. This sleigh would look adorable on a card table or as a Christmas table centerpiece for a round tabletop.
Other DIY Christmas Table Decorations
Craving more? Here is a roundup of a few more ideas for Christmas table setting ideas, favors, and more from around the web. Enjoy!
11. Garland Centerpiece – Make unique Christmas centerpieces out of greenery, and use nature to create beauty!
12. Snow Frosted Mason Jar Luminaries – Yes, another mason jar project, but this time make luminaries as DIY Christmas table decorations.
13. Jingle Bell Tree – Construct cute statement trees for your wedding reception using bells.
14. Tartan Plaid Christmas Table Runner Ideas – Use the pattern to enhance your wedding decor.
15. Tree Favor Wrap – Make adorable trees and pop your wedding favors inside.
16. Felt Poinsettia Decor – Cut felt and craft homemade poinsettias to decorate your wedding tables.
17. White Christmas Table Decorations – This white and silver tablescape inspires a winter wonderland wedding theme.
18. Farmhouse Christmas Decor – A farmhouse color scheme can be easily adapted to wedding reception tables.
19. Layered Christmas Table Setting Ideas – Tons of layers—plaid, wood, and greenery—make for stunning DIY Christmas table decorations.
20. Blue Spruce Table Inspiration – Head outside and use greens to make a gorgeous tablescape with lots of details.
Love DIY Christmas table decorations? Save it!
Hero images are by Refresh Restyle. All other images belong to their respectively linked blogs.