Spring is here. Yay! And (hopefully) that means no more cold and that outdoor spring weddings can commence. Of course, we never know if it will rain – or even snow – in spring, but my thoughts are turning to pastels and warmer days. So fun! Here are a few pieces of spring wedding inspiration in pastels to get your creative wedding planning juices flowing. Enjoy!
- Aisle bows are always in vogue – especially when they involve fluffy pink peonies and loose sprays of florals. Even if your wedding is outdoors, add floral sprays here and there, even if it’s only to designate family rows. So lovely! Photo: Aaron Watson Photography
- Ok, bold girls – I know, I know… it’s your wedding day. But if you are planning a spring wedding, why not don a fun hue? It’s daring and lovely. This pink hair is just so lovely, don’t you think? Spring is the perfect time to test out the colored hair trend (even if it isn’t permanent). Photo: Nikki Schell Creative
- Flower girls are oh so adorable, and be sure to spend a little extra time with them on your big day. Plus, I’m loving the splash of purple hues in this bride’s bouquet – perfect for spring. And they are OUTSIDE. Yay! Photo: Steven and Lily Photography
- I’m surely a sucker for all things vintage – especially mismatched wedding china. I’m hoping this trend never goes away! It allows you to add the perfect amount of spring flair to your reception table – and just look at that blue tablecloth (and succulent!). All of the elements add up to the perfect spring wedding inspiration. Photo: Solas Photography
- I’m having quite a moment with this spring floral chandelier – made with test tubes filled with water to serve as floral vases. Brilliant? I think so! It’s a very striking centerpiece. Lovely! Photo: Kelsey Genna