New Year’s Eve is a fabulous time to make some of the best cocktails. Whether you and your sweetie are watching the ball drop from your living room or if you’re hosting friends, test out our recommendations for New Year’s Eve drinks. Just remember to be responsible and start the year off on the right foot.
Make some of the best cocktails for New Year’s Eve!
Cocktails are one of the best parts of a New Year’s Eve party. After all, they don’t usually make toasts with water, right? If you’re looking to whip up fun and festive drink recipes for your friends, your next party, or for yourself to enjoy on New Year’s Eve this year, you will love these cocktails!
The best cocktails are all Instagram-worthy and taste just as delicious as they look! However, if you wanted to, you could even transform some of these into mocktails. Make these New Year’s Eve cocktails nonalcoholic if you prefer.
Here are 20 dazzling New Year’s Eve drinks to try just in time for the ball to drop.
20 Best Cocktail Recipes as New Year’s Eve Drinks
1. Cotton Candy Cherry Lime Champagne Cocktail
There’s nothing like ringing in the next year with a champagne toast. Mix it up a bit with a sweet twist by topping this creative cocktail with cotton candy. So delish!
2. Snickerdoodle Martini New Year’s Eve Drinks
Christmas offers lots of desserts and cinnamon treats. Therefore, channel the flavors and keep them going by making a martini reminiscent of the tasty cookie.
3. Rainbow Sherbet Champagne Float for Grownups
Move over root beer and vanilla ice cream. There’s a new float in town! Some of the best cocktails remind us of our childhood. Consequently, fruity sherbet and champagne give this drink a grown-up taste.
4. Sparkling Cranberry Vodka Punch New Year’s Eve Drinks
Want to please a crowd? Well, make sparkling vodka punch! Cranberry is a fabulous winter flavor to add to New Year’s Eve cocktails and drink recipes. Delish!
5. Cellar Citrus Spritzer with Red Wine
Red wine is perfect for ringing in the new year, but adding a splash of citrus and seltzer makes it even better! This flavorful concoction is refreshing and has tons of flavor with half the alcohol of a glass of wine.
6. The Bramble New Year’s Eve Cocktails
This fruity drink made with gin is described as a boozy snow cone. Not only is it beautifully styled, but the technique involved is interesting. The result is a lovely and tasty drink, which is perfect for NYE.
7. Ice Cream Champagne Float Drink Recipes for NYE
Another grown-up version of a childhood classic, this float has champagne as its base. It’s the perfect way to blend classic bubbly with the sweet taste of vanilla ice cream.
8. Winter Beer Sangria as New Year’s Eve Cocktails
If you think that sangria made with wine is too sweet, then test out this one made with beer instead. It also includes a bit of whiskey for an extra dose of flavor.
9. Peppermint Spiked Hot Chocolate for New Year’s Eve
Mint and chocolate are one of the best combinations, especially when it comes to hot drinks. Have a winter warm-up complete with a bit of a cool down with a refreshing mint flavor in this tasty New Year’s Eve drink.
10. Pink Grapefruit Sorbet Mimosa Drink Recipes
Start your New Year’s Day off with a tasty drink. This twist on a mimosa features grapefruit instead of orange juice and is topped off with colorful sprinkles. However, feel free to substitute sanding sugar around the rim instead.
11. Mistletoe Kiss New Year’s Eve Drinks at Midnight
Two things definitely call for a kiss—midnight on New Year’s Eve and mistletoe. Therefore, combine the two by making this tasty drink recipe to have at midnight right after your NYE kiss.
Other Suggestions for New Year’s Eve Cocktails
Craving more? Don’t worry! We still have some of the best cocktail recipes to use as New Year’s Eve drinks. From sweet treats to cocktails meant for the morning after, take a peek at the drink recipes below.
12. Chilled with ice and topped with a pineapple slice, these Tahiti Vanilla Sky Vodka Cocktails are tasty and pretty.
13. Make a beautiful blue beverage with blueberry vodka in this Avartini Cocktail.
14. Give your New Year’s Eve a Parisian twist with a French 75 Champagne Cocktail.
15. This Pomegranate New Year’s Punch is perfect for those who can’t decide between rum and vodka. In fact, the recipe contains both!
17. For a tropical flair, make this Pineapple Mojito, which also features an alcohol-free version.
17. Lemon juice, fresh strawberries, and vanilla combine to make tasty Strawberry Champagne drink recipes.
18. For dessert in a cup, make a Salted Caramel Chocolate Martini to satisfy a sweet tooth.
19. Misty Mint New Year’s Eve drinks are refreshing with a fun, green hue.
20. It may be too cold to head out for a campfire, so make this S’mores Martini instead.
Bonus! A Sparkling Cranberry Mojito can keep holiday flavors still going strong.
Need ideas for New Year’s Eve drinks? Save it!
Images belong to their respective blogs.