A classic romantic wedding theme has many traditional elements, but that doesn’t mean you can’t modernize your event! From hair and makeup looks to flawless decor ideas, here’s one take on how to do a wedding filled with romance.
Romantic Wedding Hairstyles and Makeup Looks
One thing I love about this set of images is that there’s a look for every bride. No matter your skin tone, size, or hair texture, everyone can gain inspiration from the brides below.
From bridal gowns filled with ruffles to more subdued wedding dresses, take note of the variety of styles. Each blends beautifully with classic romance.
Also notice the wedding makeup, updos, and half-up-half-down wedding hairstyles to come up with your own look.
Setting for a Classic Romantic Wedding Theme
Flowers, subtle colors, and traditional details all have their place on a romantic wedding day. Select wedding invitations with script writing. Incorporate lots of luxurious candles. Invest in a wedding cake filled with detailed designs.
Metallic accents add a rich feel to any event. Add classic flowers, such as roses, peppered with long-lasting eucalyptus.
Having a modern, romantic wedding will give your wedding day a timeless vibe. A less is more approach also works as you concentrate on highly attractive details.
Virginia Wedding Vendors
- Virginia Wedding Photography – Amative Creative
- Wedding Gowns – Church Street Bridal
- Virginia Wedding Venue – The Virginian
- Planning, Design, Florals, Stationery, and Calligraphy – Love Is in the Air Events
- Event Manager – Tina Lane Events
- Furniture Rentals – Happily Ever After Event Rentals
- Hair Artist – The Salty Blonde Salon
- Makeup Artist – Southern Beauty by Jess
- Cocktails, DIY Ring Bowls – Hill City Bride
- Men’s Accessories – Elegant & Royal
Love these wedding ideas? Save it!
Whether you love the wedding ceremony space or wedding reception table decor, be sure to save this event. Pin it to your Pinterest board or bookmark the link for future reference.