Want to get in a festive autumn mood? Whether you’re looking for fall wedding decor or simply want to decorate your porch, our no-carve pumpkin ideas are easy and cute.
Carving pumpkins is a tradition as old as time when it comes to celebrating Halloween. It’s one of the most beloved traditions, but it can be quite messy. After all, gutting a pumpkin and then scooping it out all over the floor doesn’t really sound like the best way to spend your Halloween.
Instead, you don’t have to deal with pumpkin innards or going pumpkinless this season. These 20 no-carve pumpkin ideas are the perfect solution to give you that same award-winning pumpkin without the mess.
These ideas are perfect for a date night activity; you don’t even have to find a knife.
No-Carve Pumpkin Ideas from Us
1. Drip-Marbled Painted Pumpkins
Our drip-marbled pumpkins are simple to make and can coordinate with any color scheme.
2. No-Sew Fabric Pumpkins
Turn a toilet paper roll into a cute no-sew fabric pumpkin that will last through Thanksgiving.
3. House Number Pumpkin
Use your house numbers or showcase your last name using pins on a painted pumpkin.
No-Carve Pumpkin Ideas from Around the Web
Colorful Decorative DIY Pumpkins
4. Fool your guests into thinking that these painted pumpkins are real donuts. Yum!
5. Mimic the old cartoon look with these bold pop art pumpkins.
6. Ensure that there are hints of good weather on your wedding day with these rainbow and cloud pumpkins.
7. Get festive with these adorable confetti mini-pumpkins. They’re so cute and little!
Fancy Decorated Pumpkin Ideas
8. This bejeweled pumpkin is reminiscent of Elsa but could be personalized for any wedding color scheme.
9. You found your handsome prince, now show it by making these painted pumpkins.
10. If you don’t have a lot of time, these washi tape pumpkins are simple. Choose any type of tape and decorate!
11. Add a whimsical feel with these floral unicorn pumpkins.
Playful No-Carve Pumpkin Ideas
12. Make cute decorations by trying your hand at these string-art pumpkins.
13. Love Disney? Make these cute DIY pumpkins that are reminiscent of Mickey and Minnie.
14. Get playful and channel your texting skills by making these emoji pumpkins.
15. Have kids coming to your wedding? They’ll love these minion-style cuties!
16. So many folks love Star Wars, so invited R2-D2 and C-3PO to your big day — as painted pumpkins!
Halloween-Themed No-Carve Pumpkins
17. These pumpkin monsters are more cute than scary, which makes them perfect for your decor.
18. If you want to get kids involved, these googly eye pumpkins are the ideal project.
19. Need another adorable no-carve idea? Try making these sweet little mummies.
20. Add faces to your pumpkins with vinyl stickers you design yourself with these no-carve pumpkins.
Save our no-carve pumpkin ideas for fall!
Photos: Tom Leishman and respective blogs