When Pantone announced that the color “greenery” was the 2017 color of the year it’s no wonder! We’ve been seeing the color (and actual plant greens) utilized in weddings for a while. If you adore this natural hue, I hope that you enjoy this greenery wedding inspiration today! With spring coming and it being March (and St. Patrick’s Day coming), I thought it was the perfect time to share.
- Sometimes incorporating the color greenery is as simple as adding… real greenery. Down the center of a table, natural leaves and stems add a pop of this popular hue. Photo: Arina B Photography
- What a fun idea! This arbor is gorgeous for a wedding backdrop, and the additional wreaths add an element of whimsy as greenery wedding inspiration. Photo: Onelove Photography; Design: Jesi Haack Design
- Carefully placed greenery is so beautiful as it adorns the aisle. Natural texture is added for a high impact feel. Photo: Coco Tran
- This stack of white rounds is accented by free flowing fondant leaves. So gorgeous! The natural effect is so lovely. Photo: Jag Studios; Cake: Ann Parzych Cakes
- It’s the best of both worlds! A geometric dome is filled with greenery and serves as a table number. What a fun way to mix two trends. Photo: Michelle and Logan
Isn’t it so lovely? If you are utilizing real florals in your wedding, there is bound to be a bit of greenery in your wedding, but if you love it, why not commit full force. So gorgeous! What a fun grouping of greenery wedding inspiration.