Green is such a lovely hue! Some colors are reminiscent of nature, and others are bright and bold. No matter your color palette, enjoy our suggestions for green bridesmaid dress inspiration. The best thing? All of these gowns are under $130 (and one is under $100).
This post contains affiliate links for a company we believe in.
Our green bridesmaid dress looks go clockwise starting with top right.
- Craving something other than a solid color? The detailing at the top of this emerald green bridesmaid dress is lacy and lovely to break up the earthy hue. Gorgeous! Kate Dress by Azazie $109
- This gorgeous gown has a tinge of a blueish hue as you will see in this one. An almost strapless look is covered by a sheer halter piece that makes this style so classy as a green bridesmaid dress. Beautiful! Kailyn Dress $119
- Lime green is such a happy color, and it’s definitely a bold choice for your attendants. But for a green bridesmaid dress, it’s a color you can’t go wrong with as you will see in this dress. With the dress itself being short with a lovely strappy halter neckline, the bodice gets a lot of attention. Isn’t it lovely? Adriana Dress $99
- If you’ll notice – three of our looks all have criss cross styling in the front – did you notice? Different lengths, colors and necklines give each green bridesmaid dress it’s own unique look. Dusty sage green makes an appearance in this lovely look, complete with spaghetti straps. Haleigh Dress by Azazie $129
- This sage dress is such a lovely color for the spring or summer. It’s soft and beautiful! Complete with a side slit and unique pleating, this is both gorgeous and high impact! Lindsey Dress $119
- This criss cross halter dress is long and luxurious. Dark green is such a classic choice and would fit a variety of seasons. Lovely! Kaleigh Dress $129
Is green not your thing? Well, each of these styles is available in dozens of colors, and shop by color here. Love green but not necessarily these hues or styles? Check here. If you are looking for greenery wedding inspiration see our greenery inspiration board. It’s a beautiful color to use!