When I think of Virginia and quintessential traditional colors, blue comes to mind, of course! And Chris and Jennifer perfectly executed their wedding using this classic hue. I know you will get a lot of ideas from this blue outdoor wedding in Alexandria, VA. Enjoy!
This post contains an affiliate link, and any purchases made help Hill City Bride grow. Thank you!
Blue Outdoor Wedding in Alexandria
Love hues that reflect the sky and water? Then you will adore this wedding! Filled with details galore, here are a few of my favorite things about this Virginia wedding.
- I am always a fan of a good flat lay and be sure to notice the detailing. Vintage stamps, gorgeous jewelry, and stationery take center stage and add their own flair to this wedding.
- Watercolor directional maps always make me swoon, and this one is no exception! What a fun keepsake for your guests. These tuck-ins always make a good impression.
- Flats! Wear them on your day. Your feet will thank you.
- When you see the bouquet and cake, a palette of white was utilized. I think it’s fabulous that all of the blue is offset with crisp white and fluffy blooms.
- Don’t miss the adorable ring bearer as he dances down the aisle. Too cute!
- Jennifer also chose to switch up her look for the reception – her berry flower crown is perfect.
Enjoy this blue outdoor wedding today!
Blue Outdoor Wedding Vendors:
- Photography – Erin Tetterton Photography
- Venue – Carlyle House
- Event Planning – Copper Hill
- Florals – Velvet Moss
- Stationery – Artisan Matchmaker
- Wedding Cake – Liberty Baking
- Rentals – Something Vintage Rentals
- Catering – Purple Onion Catering
- HMUA – Rachel Lane MUA
- Strings – Kennedy String Quartet
- Wedding Dress – BHLDN
- Groom’s Attire – Charles Tyrwhitt
- Bride’s Shoes – J Crew