Obviously, the bride and groom are the real stars in this Washington DC Spanish Steps wedding, but there’s no denying that their pup stole a bit of the show. With lovely details and sentimental moments, this intimate elopement provides lovely inspiration for your big day!
Although they are laid back, unfortunately, this couple had to postpone their wedding in Washington DC several times. So, in an effort to gather their family and friends together, they chose to have a Washington DC Spanish Steps wedding.
Their loved ones weren’t disappointed as the big day was beautiful. As a result, not only were Lindsay and Joe engaged on the Spanish Steps, but the location has a European vibe and is perfect for an intimate DC elopement.
Post-ceremony, everyone enjoyed cupcakes and custom cocktail pouches. Consequently, it was a beautiful day with lovely touches and — of course — an adorable dog and cute flower girl.
Wedding at Washington DC Spanish Steps
Take a peek at all of the lovely details of this gorgeous event. Even if you have to change or postpone your Virginia wedding, you can still have the day of your dreams. This event is evidence of that very fact!
Washington DC Wedding Vendor Team
- Washington DC Wedding Photographer – 1001 Angles
- Wedding Planner – Colleen McDonough for Chancey Charm Washington, DC
- Washington DC Ceremony Venue – Spanish Steps (Kalorama Steps)
- Hair & Makeup – DC Elite Image
- Florals – LeRoy French Flowers
- Catering + Linens: Well Dunn Catering
- Entertainment – Bialek’s Music
- Wedding Submission Services – Published + Pretty
Love this intimate DC wedding? Save it!