Move over neutrals, it’s time for a rainbow wedding theme! Seriously, though, if you love neutrals, then go for it. But after years of blush, beige, gray, and cream tones, it’s refreshing to see something different. Let these colorful wedding ideas show you how gorgeous a vibrant palette can be. These tones are perfect for a wedding in Virginia.
How to Use Colorful Wedding Ideas
There are so many color palettes to choose from. However, when you can’t decide, why not choose lots of colors? Whether you choose a rainbow wedding theme or simply crave colorful wedding flowers, using a variety of tones can infuse an element of fun and whimsy into your big day!
Of course, you can choose a colorful wedding dress, but you don’t have to! Each of our brides chose classic white (one has just a peek of pink underneath!), and lots of tones shine through in the wedding color combos of the bridal bouquets, Virginia weddings decor, and rainbow wedding cake.
From the backdrop of a unique location to the delectable food, let this event inspire you. You’ll find a lovely wedding toss and a sentimental quote, too. Don’t miss out on all of the details on this big day filled with colorful wedding ideas.
Event With a Rainbow Wedding Theme
Virginia Wedding Vendors
- Virginia Wedding Photography – Amative Creative
- Wedding Gowns – Church Street Bridal
- Virginia Wedding Venue – Firehouse 4 Venue
- Event Manager – Tina Lane Events
- Planning and Design – Something Blue Weddings and Events
- Florals – Rosefield Farm and Flowers
- Furniture Rentals – Happily Ever After Event Rentals
- Stationery – Melissa Spence Designs
- Calligraphy – r.e.written
- Cake – Sweet Indulgence Bakery
- Macrame – All Strings Detached
- Food Styling – Suzy Q Etc.
- Hair Artist- Locks & Lashes
- Makeup Artist – BJohn Beauty
- Cocktails, DIY Earrings – Hill City Bride
- Men’s Accessories – Elegant & Royal
Love lots of color? Save this Virginia weddings choice!