Valentine’s Day is on its way. So exciting!! And that means you may be looking for a recipe for Valentine treats to make for the one you love. Well, we have simple Valentine’s Day recipes that you can create to show your partner how special they are on February 14.
Special Recipes for February 14th
Are you celebrating Valentine’s Day this year with your significant other, best friend, or a group of gals for Galentine’s? If so, you are probably starting to think about what you want to eat.
There are so many delicious Valentine’s Day desserts and other recipes you can make for your partner. Maybe you want romantic dinner recipes to put together the perfect meal. Possibly, you’re looking for pink or red desserts for Valentine’s Day. Either way, we have you covered with our recipes!
Simple Valentine’s Day Recipes
All of these simple Valentine’s Day recipes are delicious and easy to make. after all, no one wants to spend all day in the kitchen this year.
So, choose a Valentine’s Day main course or make Valentine mini desserts. Either way, make something tasty and themed for your sweetheart this February 14th.
Recipes for Valentine’s Day Cookies
1. These heart-eye emoji cookies are adorable and so fun. Plus, they are easy to make and will make your sweetie smile!
2. Ok, let’s just say this. Chocolate fondant cookies. Need we say more? Not only do these Valentine’s Day cookies sound delicious, but they are adorable to look at, too!
3. Does your significant other eat the cookie dough before it can become cookies? Then these cookie dough truffles are no less than perfect (and yummy, too!).
4. Sometimes, embellishing ready-made desserts is the way to go. That’s exactly what this Valentine’s Day Oreo recipe accomplishes. So cute, and what a fun treat.
5. Can’t decide between a cookie or a cake? Make both with this heart-shaped cookie cake recipe for the big day.
Valentine’s Day Dessert Recipes with Fruit
6. Red fruits are perfectly combined into a Valentine’s Day fruit salad. Topped with heart-shaped strawberries, it’s easy to make and healthy, too!
7. Go all out and make a heart-shaped fruit tray for the big day. Red and pink fruits are the ideal combinations for a sweet but good-for-you treat.
8. Have you ever made chocolate-covered strawberries? They’re not as difficult as you might think, and they make a fabulous Valentine’s Day gift.
Special Valentine’s Day Desserts
9. Red velvet cake is popular for wedding cakes, so why not give it a try? These Valentine’s Day red velvet cupcakes are moist and delicious, too.
10.If you adore cake pops, then these cute marshmallow pops will take the cake. Sprinkles, chocolate, and a paper straw make them oh-so cute as a gift or as Valentine’s Day desserts.
11. If you’re looking for Valentine’s Day desserts without chocolate, then this no-bake cheesecake will be a hit! Layers of red, pink, and white make it so cute.
12. Need to make something in a pinch? Use store-bought brownie mix and icing to bake double chocolate Valentine brownies. Yum!
13. Admittedly, these cuddly cupcakes do take a tiny bit of skill to decorate. However, making them would be a fun activity to do together on Valentine’s Day.
Valentine’s Day Drink Recipes
14. A berry milkshake is pink, which is the ideal color for a V-day treat. The garnish is where you can get really creative to make it a heartfelt drink.
15. Make frothy drinks with our very own Valentine’s Day cocktail recipes. They’re tasty and sweet with flavors of coffee and chocolate. So delish!
16. Put a fun twist on hot chocolate with simple Valentine’s Day recipes for pink hot chocolate. Using white—instead of dark or milk—chocolate allows for food coloring to make it pink.
17. Make Valentine’s Day floats for you and your sweetie as a post-meal sweet treat. The recipe can also be made as a punch for a themed event.
Valentine’s Day Main Course Recipes
18. Start your day with an adorable breakfast complete with a heart-shaped pancake. An egg and bacon complete a Cupid’s arrow that will speak to your partner’s heart.
19. This French onion soup recipe could also serve as Valentine’s Day starters. Either way, the cheese is shaped like a heart, which is perfect for a day filled with love.
20. Who doesn’t love pizza? Use ready-made crusts. Then gather the toppings you enjoy to create tasty heart-shaped pizzas for a simple meal on February 14th.
21. Ok, these adorable Valentine’s Day snack bites don’t necessarily qualify as a meal. However, they are a fabulous on-the-go pick-me-up to take along if you need a bite during the day.