Having a backyard wedding can be both beautiful and intimate. No one else will have a wedding or photos just like yours if you get married at home. This event is gorgeous with soft pink hues set against a Virginia backdrop.
Beautiful Backyard Wedding with Pink Hues
Having a wedding at home is such a lovely possibility, and that is exactly what Billy and Jessica decided upon for their wedding day. Jessica’s grandmother’s Forest, Virginia farm served as the ceremony site. It’s stunning in tones of pink!
From getting ready to saying, “I do,” the setting for this backyard wedding is so beautiful! The couple continued their celebration at a Lynchburg country club. So fun!
Favorite Things About this Pink Wedding
- Jessica’s soft beige wedding gown is covered in lace, and the silhouette is so flattering for her figure. The color complements her flawless Asian skin so perfectly. Her hair and makeup also let her natural beauty shine through!
- The flowers – from barely open buds to full blooms – are soft in color and add so much texture. And be sure to notice that mantel – stunning! The brass pieces on the reception tables are the perfect accent pieces.
- Pink! It’s such a serene color, and it looks lovely on just about anyone – the bridesmaids really shine.
- If you don’t want to do a huge cake, why not opt for a smaller cake and treat your guests to cupcakes? They are just the right serving size.
- Lastly, it’s a backyard wedding. Need we say more? Having a wedding at home can provide for a unique take on your day.
Enjoy this at-home backyard wedding in pink!
Virginia Backyard Wedding Vendors:
- Virginia Wedding Photographer: Megan Vaughan Photography
- Event Planner: A Little Party
- Cake Designer: Angela Hudson Cakes
- Dress Store: Celebration Bridal
- Floral Designer: The Arrangement Company
- Virginia Wedding Reception Venue: Boonsboro Country Club