This beautiful wedding took place on a day where thunderstorms loomed around, yet they didn’t damper the spirits of this couple or the beauty of this Virginia farm wedding. From lovely details to special moments, here are some of my favorites.
- The darker-than-mint hue in the bridesmaids’ dresses is both striking and beautiful – and the lacy gowns are a gorgeous choice!
- The soft tones of the flowers compliment the day beautifully – golds, pinks and ivories peppered the bouquets and wedding decor.
- Ah – that almost first look!! Be sure to notice a super sentimental moment before the ceremony between the couple.
- I ADORE how the barn is set up for the ceremony – perfectly placed rows that center around open barn doors to set off the couple. So pretty and unique! And then inside the barn – so lovely. Be sure to take a peek!
- Their candy bar is so full, fun and colorful – it has something for everyone (including personalized M&Ms).
I hope you are inspired by this farm wedding today. Enjoy!