Every little girl dreams about her wedding dress, but have you been searching for wedding exit looks? It’s a fun way to go from a big, long gown into something a little bit more comfortable and carefree as you wish your family and friends goodbye while you leave as husband and wife. Take a peek at five of our lace wedding exit looks today!
- I adore the name of this dress – I Now Pronounce You Posh – from ModCloth is dressy and adorable – perfect for an exit look on your wedding day! It sports a crocheted lace bodies, back buttons, a wide tulle skirt and a sweetheart neckline complete with illusion. Beautiful!
- Your feet deserve lacy comfort, too, as you will see from these shoes from BHLDN. The lace up detailing and flat metallic heel ensure a quick getaway as you dodge birdseed or run through sparklers. Your feet will thank you after a day of being on your feet.
- Want to be unique? How about this lovely backless lace dress by Nooree Collection on Etsy? With a boho feel and modesty lining, this little number has sweet little touches that will make your wedding exit memorable for all.
- Don’t want to buy a dress? Why not rent? I adore Rent the Runway for just that reason! This Blumarine Show Me Lace Dress is flirty and feminine and would fit a variety of body styles beautifully. Paired with metallics or pops of color, this is the way to exit with a feminine statement.
- This LOFT Floral Lace Shift Dress is a classic sheath dress covered in lace. With a back zipper and quality lining, this getaway dress will make a statement while being one that you can wear long after your wedding day.
This post contains affiliate links, which helps to keep our blog going!