Some styled shoots come with swoon-worthy images as you will see in this Virginia lovely plantation wedding. So stunning! It has so many elements that include the Pantone color of “greenery” – which is so timeless. Here are some of my favorite things about this mock plantation wedding.
- How thoughtful it is to include a sweetly written note to the bride from the groom? And that pen is amazing! It makes me think that a lovely, handcrafted pen would make a great gift for the groom. Love it!
- Speaking of writing, I adore the handwritten elements – the writing on the boutonniere tags, chairs and stationery is so pretty and on trend.
- And ahhhhh… that invitation suite? Impeccable! It’s gorgeous with its watercolor feel and earthy tones.
- Greenery is incorporated in so many areas – it’s fresh and unexpected! The bouquet and the cake surround are so perfectly done, and they add so much to this styled shoot.
- A nearly naked cake is an update to the naked cake. Just a brush of icing adds an interesting element.
- The tablescape is so so pretty with a runner of greenery in different textures. I adore the way it drapes over the end of the table in this plantation wedding shoot. Beautiful! Also, the tiny rim of purple adds a fun pop of color that is present but totally not overdone.
- Last – but not least – can we just gush over this bride and groom? Their styling and look is so spot on, and they are just gorgeous!
Well, without further due, I hope you enjoy this styled plantation wedding today!
- Photography – Shelby Dickinson Photography
- Venue – North Point Plantation
- Makeup – Cameron B Carson, LLC
- Gown/Accessories – Sealed with a Kiss
- Flowers – KW Wedding Flowers
- Stationery – Riot and Revel
- Planning and Rentals – Happily Ever Designed
Craving more greenery wedding inspiration? Just click here!