Days are getting warmer and breezier, and our thoughts turn to the beach and having a beach wedding. If you are considering saying “I do” by the sea, here are a few fun ideas for your own oceanside event from around the web.
Descriptions are clockwise from top left. Enjoy!
- When considering a beach wedding, having well-thought-out accessories is a must! I think pearls (which come from the sea!) and aqua tones make for perfect accents – or even gifts for your bridesmaids. So lovely! See this full event on our blog here.
- Why not have your reception outside – or at least your rehearsal dinner? This absolutely lovely event was an elopement and can be seen in full over on Coastal Bride. It’s a must-see including babies with flower crowns. Adorable!
- The ocean makes the perfect backdrop for a beach wedding, yet anchoring your space is a good idea. This archway is the perfect way to create a focal point at your wedding along with greenery lining the aisle. Gorgeous! See more of this wedding on Style Me Pretty.
- Want to elope and have a special time just for the two of you? Well, taking care to include details makes a seaside wedding even more memorable. This beach elopement featured on Tidewater and Tulle is stunning!
- The ocean seems to be a popular elopement spot as you will see in our posting with Andrew & Tianna here. If you can find a dock or boardwalk, it’s a great thing to include – either over or under makes for stunning shots!
Whether you are planning a beachside elopement, rehearsal dinner, ceremony or reception, be sure to take a peek at our ideas. I think a beach wedding is dreamy and lovely. Happy planning!
PS. Even though beaches, docks, and boardwalks are normally public property, be sure to see if you need to seek permission for use!