For some reason, a vintage bridal tea just feels special – dressing up, having tea and using antique china all add to the feel and the ambience of the event. Why not consider throwing a tea in lieu of a bridal shower? Once you see our ideas from Beau Coup, you will see what we mean!
Just like at tea, everything is proper around here! We’ll divulge that affiliate links are contained below.
Ideas are clockwise starting with top left.
- It’s safe to say that these little teapot favor boxes are so adorable, aren’t they? Add a “love is brewing” tag, and it’s so perfect for a vintage bridal tea. Favor Boxes $18-$19, set of 24
- This is cutest, most double duty idea!! These stirrers are actually conversation starters, so you can get to know those around you while you are sipping and stirring your tea. Ingenious! Teaspoon Conversation Stirrers, $12, set of 24
- While you are getting to know one another, you can be filling out these adorable advice cards for the bride and groom. Nothing is as helpful as sage advice from others to help your marriage along. Foil Advice Coasters, $35, set of 70
- This wooden tea cup and spoon aren’t just for decor – they are a CHEESEBOARD. Adorable! What a fun gift item for the shower itself, or purchase it to utilize for a cheese tray at the bridal shower tea. Teacup Cheeseboards, around $5 each
- So many details from this vintage bridal tea are pulled together by the use of personalized paper labels and such. Check here for all of the options to coordinate with this adorable theme!