Looking for a simple DIY for your wedding, shower, or rehearsal dinner? These cuties would even make fabulous wedding favors or decor in your new home. You’ll be surprised at how easy these DIY winter candle holders are to make! Just be sure to burn them safely.
This post contains affiliate links, and we may make a small commission. Thanks for your support!
Decorating With Holiday Wedding Decor
Stumped for ideas on how to use these cute DIY holiday wedding ideas? Here are some suggestions on how to use them for a holiday-themed wedding.
- Use them on your dessert table to illuminate your lovely wedding cake.
- Having a sweetheart table? These adorable candle holders are the perfect way to add natural light to your table for two.
- Place one at each place setting for your guests to take home as a wedding favor.
- If you’re short on time, make just enough for your rehearsal dinner tables to add ambiance.
- Make a few candles to tuck into your bridesmaids’ gifts or welcome baskets.
- Even if you aren’t having a winter wedding, make these to include in your holiday decor at home.
How to Make Easy DIY Winter Candle Holders
Love buffalo check? Then these cute decorations are a no-brainer to add to your holiday decor. They’re inexpensive enough to put one at each place at your wedding reception, too. What a lovely wedding favor!
Of course, you can always use them as wedding decorations and transfer them to your new home after getting married. No matter what, these cuties are sure to shine!
Buffalo Check Winter Wedding Decor Supplies
- 1 short, glass votive holder per craft
- 1 glass candlestick holder per craft
- 1 white votive candle per craft
- fabric scraps or white votive candle
- white pebbles
- hot glue gun and sticks
- floral sprig
- E600 glue
Winter Candle Holder Instructions
- Wipe the glue onto the top rim of the candlestick, and place a votive candle holder on top.
- Press and allow to dry, which could take up to 24 hours.
- Cut the ribbon or fabric (approximately 12″ long), and tie it around the candlestick.
- Glue or tuck in the holiday floral sprig.
- Place a layer of white pebbles into the votive.
- Put the white votive on top of the pebbles.
- Display and enjoy!
Finished Holiday Candle Holders
Save our DIY winter candle holders!