Love October and thinking about a spooky big day? Plan a Halloween masquerade wedding! This Virginia wedding has lots of creepy vibes while being elegant and creative.
Why have a Halloween masquerade wedding?
Halloween is such a fun time of year to have a wedding in Virignia, especially if you include elements of the season. Not only can you use a fall color palette, but you can also have pumpkins, gourds, and anything else you’d like to use.
This couple had to postpone their wedding due to Covid, so they went all out with a Halloween wedding. They actually got married on October 31st and made the most of it.
Remember to notice seasonal elements, such as themed signage, masquerade masks, and an autumn wedding palette. There are so many lovely details included in this beautiful special day!
Halloween Masquerade Wedding
Virginia Weddings Vendors
- Photographer – YouSee Photography
- Wedding Venue – Seven Springs
- Planning – Brittney Schopen
- Florist – Full Pocket Farm
- Catering – Chantilly Cross Elegant Cuisines
- Cake – Wonder City Bakery
- Rentals – Rent-E-Quip and Paisley + Jade
- DJ – Cameron Simpson
- Dry Ice Machine – Backstage, LLC
- Tarot Card Reader – Carmel Clavin
Save these ideas for a lovely Halloween wedding!