Lynchburg wedding venues can be so lovely, and if you love mountainside views, Sierra Vista is the perfect place. This wedding is filled with beautiful moments and impeccable details in the Virginia mountains. So lovely!
The Beauty of Lynchburg Weddings
Ah! There is so very much to love about Christian and Megan’s Lynchburg wedding at Sierra Vista. From classic details to a lovely color palette, this couple had the perfect weather and such a beautiful day!
One thing I love about weddings in Lynchburg, Virginia is that there are so many spots filled with beauty. From urban rooftops to mountainside vistas, the area really does have it all. In fact, Virginia weddings are some of the most gorgeous around.
Favorite Elements of this Sierra Vista Wedding
- The color palette of the flowers is so stunning! Whites and greens are combined with the slightest hue of purple in the form of succulents and textured blooms. The size and shape of the bridal bouquet is reminiscent of weddings that took place in the 1930s era. Plus elements like the fern-lined aisle and oh so wonderful wedding arch are all decked out with flowers and greens. Perfection.
- Speaking of eras and throwback – the bridal updo is so classically beautiful. It reminds me of an updated Gibson girl hairdo with the sweeping front. So fabulous!
- Those bridesmaids’ dresses? What a stunning color! Somewhere between a silvery gray/blue/purple hue. They are an unexpected, refreshing color to say the least.
- Teacups galore! A variety of vintage sets in many shapes and patterns served to thank their guests.
- It’s always fun when a couple has wedding bubbles as a sendoff!
I hope you enjoy this wedding today – and it goes without saying to say that Sierra Vista is full of beauty!
Enjoy one of the most beautiful Lynchburg weddings!
Lynchburg Wedding Vendors:
- Lynchburg Wedding Planning/Design/Coordination – Cherish the Moment
- Catering – Chipotle
- Wedding Photography – Lauren Paige Photography
- Cake – Wildflour Bakery
- Floral – Bloom by Doyle’s
- Floral – Flowers by Eddie
- Florals/Linen/Lighting – Cherish the Moment
- Photo Booth – Grinnin’ Booth
- Officiant – Paul Haithcock
- DJ – Kurt Meyers
- Hair – Cheryl Willis – Pzaz
- Wedding Gown – Becky’s Bridal and Formal
- Bridesmaid Dresses – Newfangled Bride
- Bridal Shoes – David’s Bridal
- Menswear – Vera Wang
- Virginia Wedding Venue – Sierra Vista