Did you know that today is National Floral Design Day? As crazy as that may sound, February 28th was designated as such in 1995. Interesting! And what better way to celebrate than with some floral design inspiration from around the web – including some of our favorites! We decided to go pretty in pinks for this posting. Enjoy!
- These hot pink blooms were paired with oranges and yellows in this sunny citrus wedding that you can see in full here. Florals by Perfect Arrangement; photo by Alina Thomas Photography.
- Carefully placed flowers make a stunning cake topper, don’t they? Pinks were paired with yellow and extra greenery to create this look. Take a peek at the whole wedding here. This photo is by Visions by Heather Photography with florals by Love Is in the Air.
- Pink and white is a perfect combination as you can see here! Flowers are by The Arrangement Company in a photo by Megan Vaughan Photography, and you can view the entire wedding here.
- Blue, green and yellow are all paired with pink in this fun centerpiece. What a stunner, and be sure to get more views from the full styled shoot here. Flowers by Bloom by Doyle’s photographed by Lindsey Hinkley Photography.
- Last but not least, pink goes with… more pink! Several types of pink flowers (some with yellow centers!) were bundled together in this look. See the full wedding here for more floral design inspiration! Photo by Allison Maxwell Photography with bouquets by Amanda Veronee.
Whether you choose peonies, English roses or another lovely blossom for your big day, consider pink! From soft hues to bright pops, pink is a gorgeous color for your wedding day.