Guess what? National S’mores Day comes once a year, but you can definitely enjoy this tasty treat all year ’round. Normally, our family makes them with milk chocolate, but I decided to do something different this year and combine a few of my favorite flavors. I enjoy lavender lemonade, and white chocolate has always been a favorite, so I came up with these lavender lemon s’mores for a fun treat!
I partnered with Lindt to do an Instagram post for National S’mores Day, and I loved the recipe so much that I decided to blog it! No compensation was provided for this blog post.
Lavender Lemon S’mores Recipe
These ingredients make one s’more, so feel free to increase the quantity to make more for family and friends (and yourself because if you adore lemon, you’ll love these!).
- 1 graham cracker flat (comprised of 4 rectangles)
- 6 rectangles of Lindt white chocolate (feel free to use less, but this fits perfectly with the size of the cracker)
- 1 tablespoon lemon curd
- 1 marshmallow
- a pinch of culinary lavender
Method to Make Lemon Lavender S’mores
- Place one half of the graham cracker on a plate.
- Spread lemon curd.
- Sprinkle culinary lavender buds on top of the lemon curd.
- Place the white chocolate on top of the curd.
- Toast your marshmallow as much or as little as you’d like, and place it on the chocolate.
- Top with the remaining half of the graham cracker.
- If any marshmallow gushes out of the side, feel free to sprinkle those parts with more lavender buds.
- EAT and enjoy!
I hope you test out this lavender lemon s’mores recipe. I made them on a whim but really ended up loving the flavors! Craving more lavender inspiration? See these shower ideas on the blog!