Spring means warmer temperatures, a little bit longer days, and pastel hues. And when it comes to weddings, sometimes it’s nice to switch things up a bit. And that is exactly what this team did with this beautifully styled shoot! I love the juxtaposition of using autumn tints as unique spring wedding colors. So gorgeous, and I can’t wait for you to see!
Unique Spring Wedding Colors
Ok, friends! Ditch the notion that spring weddings need to be pink, blue, and purple. I adore all of those colors, but when I see something different, it definitely catches my eye. Such is the case with this lovely styled shoot today. I would say that the unique spring wedding colors of green, yellow, orange and blue give a different spin on the traditional. Here are a few things I love about this styled wedding.
- The invitation suite, which you will see first, is gorgeous! Green takes center stage and is even present in the vintage stamps. Calligraphy and a menu printed on fabric add in the most lovely details. Stunning!
- White on white details are subtle but ever-present in the bridal shoes, on the wedding cake, and in the wedding gown.
- Speaking of the gown – it is such a unique look! It is so refreshing to see something so delicate, modest, and free-flowing. Actually, the whole bridal look is gorgeous – the half up half down hairstyle and the wedding makeup add to this flawless look. The groom also looks fabulous in his blue suit with his statement watch and boutonniere. What a stunning couple!
- What lovely flowers! Orange, green, and white are accented with the slightest hint of blue, which is perfection.
- Just wait until you see the wedding cake! It’s petite yet makes a big statement with the addition of fresh, lovely florals. Be sure to notice the non-ripened strawberries on vines. Genius!
- Of course the setting is fabulous. The venue, gardens, and tablescape are all beautiful. I would love to just sit at that table and delight in the lovely details.
Ok, I have gushed enough, so enjoy the autumnal feel of this shoot featuring spring wedding colors you would never expect!
Unique Spring Wedding Colors Styled Shoot Vendors
- Photographer — YouSee Photography
- Venue — Oatlands Historic House and Gardens
- Flowers — Cape May Flower Co.
- Dress — Carol Hannah Bridal
- Cake — Fleur and Flour
- Calligraphy — Michaela McBride Calligraphy
- Hair & Makeup — Beauty By Sue
- Jewelry — Hippie Jack
- Bride’s Shoes — Bella Belle Shoes
- Chairs — Jefferson Rentals
- Ring Box — The Mrs. Box